BSNL has revamped its Bharat Fiber ( Bsnl FTTH ) Rs. 777 500GB CUL plan, now offering speed upto 100Mbps with immediate effect in all the circles. The PSU has increased the download speed from 50Mbps to 100 Mbps. In addition, BSNL has also launched two new DSL broadband internet plans having 20Mbps download speed.
BSNL 777 FTTH Plan details:
The BSNL 777 FTTH Plan was initially launched in late 2018 on a promotional basis, However, the operator extended this plan several times in the past. On Monday Bsnl announced that Bsnl 777 Ftth plan (500GB CUL) will now offer upto 100 Mbps speed till 500GB beyond this speed restricting to 5 Mbps. BSNL also offers unlimited (Local+STD) free voice calling to any network within India with this plan.
This newly launched Bsnl ftth plan (Rs 777 500GB CUL) is available only for a new customer in all the telecom circles (except Andaman and Nicobar) for a promotional period of 90 days. The users subscribed to the 500GB CUL plan will be migrated to Rs.849 600GB CUL plan post the six month period.
The new customers can apply online for BSNL FTTH connection through BSNL Book My Fiber Portal and My BSNL Mobile App or through by visiting the nearest BSNL office.
Nowadays, BSNL FTTH connections provided by franchisees / LCOs. Initially, customers required to pay an installation charge of Rs 500/- plus ONU (Bsnl FTTH Modem) charge approx Rs. 2000-2500 for the single-band and 3000-4500 for dual-band modem price may vary but you can cross-check the price online of the select modem. If you are planning to take more than 50 Mbps plan then you definitely go for a Dual-band modem otherwise you will not get the required speed via wifi. The customer also required to pay one month charge as a security deposit (Refundable) in the first bill
BSNL 120GB CUL and 50GB CUL DSL Broadband:
BSNL’s also launched new DSL broadband plans 50GB CUL and 120GB CUL with a monthly rental of Rs 299and Rs 491 respectively. All these new plans are available exclusively to new broadband plans in all circles (except Andaman and Nicobar) for a promotional period of 90 days with effect from 5th October 2020.
The 120GB CUL plan offers download speed up to 20 Mbps speed till 120GB beyond this the operator restricting the speed to 1 Mbps. the 120GB CUL plan is priced at Rs 491 per month. While the 50GB CUL offers download speed up to 20 Mbps speed till 50GB beyond this operator restricting the speed to 1 Mbps. The 50GB CUL plan carries a price tag of Rs 299 per month. Additionally, the operator also offers unlimited free voice calling to any network within India to these plans.
The new customers subscribing to 50GB CUL and 120GB CUL plans are required to pay Rs 500 as a security deposit with the minimum hire period for the plans set at one month
The customers opt for the 50GB CUL and 120GB CUL plans will be migrated to “regular broadband plans” which was selected at the time of filling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF). However, the users who subscribed to 50GB CUL and 120GB CUL plans will be moved to 2GB CUL and 3GB CUL plans respectively if they do not select a regular broadband plan.
The 2GB CUL plan enables users to browse at 8 Mbps speed till 2GB per day with the operator restricting the speed to 1 Mbps upon reaching the limit. Further, the 3GB CUL plan has identical benefits as to the 2GB CUL plan but with an enhanced data limit of 3GB per day. The 2GB plan carries a price tag of Rs 419 per month while a 3GB CUL plan carries a price tag of Rs 519 per month.
Terms & conditions for (Bsnl ftth/DSL) above Promotional Broadband plans:-
- Above DSL/Bharat Fiber Broadband Internet plans shall be available only for the new customers. However, any existing BSNL landline (i.e. not having Broadband) customers can opt above plans, and existing DSL BB customers can also opt Bharat Fiber plan ‘500GB CUL’.
- Above DSL plans ’50GB CUL’, ‘120GB CUL’ shall not be available on FTTH (Bharat Fiber).
- After six months, existing customers under DSL plans ’50GB CUL’, ‘120GB CUL’ shall be migrated to regular Broadband plans, and those who are under Bharat Fiber plan ‘500GB CUL’, shall be migrated to ‘600GB CUL’ plan. Customer’s consent in this regard shall be taken at the time of CAF (Customer Application Form) filling.
- For those customers who do not opt any regular DSL/Bharat Fiber Broadband plan at the time of CAF filling, migrate such customers (after the expiry of six months period from the date of activation of BB connection) acquired under promotional plans ’50 GB’ & ‘120 GB’ to the Broadband plan ‘2GB CUL’ & ‘3GB CUL’ respectively.
- All these promotional broadband plans are available exclusively to new customers only.
- The above charges are exclusive of GST.