Samsung F41 with triple camera and 6000mAH battery launched in India: price & specification


Samsung F41 ‘#FullOn’ has been launched in India today. It is the first phone from the Samsung F series in India. Samsung F41 comes with a massive 6000mAH battery, 6.4-inch sAMOLED Infinity-U display, and a 64-MP triple camera setup.

Samsung F41 Specification and features:

Samsung  F41 specification has #fullOn 6.4-inch  full HD+ sAMOLED infinity-U display and Vivid color upto 110 percent NTSC color Gamut with a peak brightness of 420 nits. It is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 SoC coupled with 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM and upto 128GB onboard storage further expandable upto 512GB via dedicated microSD card.

 It has a triple-camera setup at the Rear, the primary sensor is a 64-MP lens. The camera setup also includes an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view (FoV), a 5-MP depth sensor for portrait shots with live focus features. For selfie, it has a 32-MP shooter housed U-shaped Notch with live focus supports  

The Samsung F41 packs with a massive 6000mAh battery that supports a 15W fast charge which goes from 0 to 100 percent in just 160 minutes. The phone also supports reverse charging with type C to type C in-box cable. The phone runs on Samsung ONEUI based on Andriod 10 and it comes in 2 variant 6GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB onboard storage that is expandable via a dedicated microSD card up to 512GB.

On Connectivity options, it includes 4G VoLTE Dual Sim (nano), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, a USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors onboard include an accelerometer, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor. For security, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader and face unlock features.

Samsung F41 Price and Availability Details:

The Samsung F41 will go on sale for the first time on October 16, at 12 Noon through Flipkart and samsung.com as well as select retail stores. The Samsung F41 priced at Rs.16999 for the base variant 6GB+64GB storage and Rs 17999 for the 6GB +128GB storage variant. The Samsung F41 comes in three color options Fusion Black and Fusion Blue and Fusion green.

There is also a launch offer on the Samsung Galaxy F41 includes a special discount of Rs.1,500 during the Big Billion Days sale that brings its effective price down to Rs.15,499. in addition, SBI cardholders can avail of an Extra 10 percent instant discount while making the purchase through Flipkart during the Big Billion Days sale.  

Samsung also offers a Smart Upgrade plan through which customers can buy any Samsung Smartphone by paying only 70 percent of the device value. The plan will be available for payments made through credit card and credit card EMI. After 12 months, if customers want to keep this phone then customers need to pay the remaining 30 percent amount to Flipkart or upgrade to a new phone on Flipkart and will have to return the initial phone purchased.

Read More: Samsung M51 With Meanest Battery Launched In India: Price &Specification


Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments